The question on the lips of Greggs lovers everywhere is being answered.
Only two Kent stores were granted the honour of selling vegan sausage rolls last month, leaving the rest of the county wondering when the roll out will come to their town.
Tomorrow, nearly a dozen more Greggs bakeries will have the meat-free treat in stock.
Following tomorrow's roll out, Greggs expects the rest of the county's stores to be stocked up with vegan sausage rolls by mid March.
For anyone who can't wait, these are the stores set to have vegan sausage rolls delivered on Friday, February 8:
- 94 High Street, Ashford
- Westwood Cross, Broadstairs
- Pentagon Shopping Centre, Chatham
- 176 High Street, Chatham
- 71 Biggin Street, Dover
- Thamesgate Shopping Centre, Gravesend
- The Mall, Maidstone
- 6 Colman Parade, Maidstone
- 14 Northumberland Rd, Maidstone
- 1 Longshaw Rd, Maidstone
- 95 High Street, Sittingbourne