Published: 18:15, 23 January 2021
| Updated: 18:49, 23 January 2021
Firefighters put out a house blaze and stopped it reaching neighbouring homes.
They were called to the two-storey property in Busbridge Road, Snodland, just after 1pm today.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus fought the flames with a high-pressure hose and a special fan designed to drive smoke and fumes from an area.
They also used a short extension ladder.
A Kent Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Thankfully, the fire was prevented from spreading to neighbouring properties."
Three fire engines were sent out and crews were at the scene until 2.50pm.
KFRS said There were no reports of any injuries and the fire was thought to be accidental.