Published: 08:09, 03 December 2020
| Updated: 08:16, 03 December 2020
Two people had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in a home.
Two fire engines were sent to a bedroom fire at a property in Queens Road, Snodland, at 6pm yesterday.
A Kent Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled a fire in the bedroom of a property using a high-pressure hose.
"After putting out the flames, crews used a large fan to drive smoke and fumes out of the building.
"A man, who discovered the fire, and one other person has been given oxygen therapy to treat the effects of breathing in smoke."
"The cause of the fire is thought to be accidental," he added.
The ambulance service also attended the call-out.
Fire crews headed back to station at about 6.50pm.