Home   Medway   News   Article

Firefighters called to burning car at Pentagon Centre


More news, no ads

LEARN MORE

Fire crews were called to a burning car on the top floor of the Pentagon Centre car park in Chatham at 12.20pm on Monday.

Shopping centre staff used fire extinguishers to stop the fire spreading before firefighters arrived and extinguished the blaze.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service. Stock image
Kent Fire and Rescue Service. Stock image

The owner of the car, a Ford Fiesta, was not present at the time of the fire, which is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Damage was restricted to the car's engine compartment.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More