Published: 10:07, 11 December 2019
| Updated: 10:25, 11 December 2019
Santa won't be getting stuck in one home's chimney after it came crumbling down in the wind.
Firefighters were called to Copenhagen Road in Gillingham at 6pm yesterday on Tuesday, after bricks started falling from the ventilation structure.
Rain and blustery winds are believed to have caused the deluge of debris.
Crews from Chatham fire station secured the chimney stack and cleared away the danger. Police officers closed the road.
It took around three hours to make the structure safe.
No injuries were reported.
More by this authorRachel Dixon