Published: 14:29, 09 October 2019
| Updated: 14:35, 09 October 2019
A garage went up in flames during a fire this morning.
Firefighters were called to blaze in the building in McKenzie Road, Lordswood, shortly after 9am.
The fire is believed to have started accidentally and no injuries were reported.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and crews wearing breathing apparatus tackled the flames to prevent the fire spreading.
They used compressed air foam, hose reel jets and water from a hydrant to put out the fire.
More by this authorMatt Leclere