Home   Medway   News   Article

Man suffers burns as TV catches fire in Hoo

By Nicola Everett

A man has been treated for burns to his face and hands after a TV caught fire.

Two fire engines were sent to Knight Road, Hoo at 7.38pm yesterday.

The man, who is thought to be in his early 20s, was treated at the scene by firefighters before being passed in to the care of paramedics.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene
Two fire engines were sent to the scene

Crews spent around an hour at the property and also gave safety advice and fitted a smoke alarm in the roof space where the fire had started.

Read more: All the latest news from Medway

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Follow us

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More