Published: 10:39, 31 July 2021
| Updated: 11:19, 31 July 2021
Three twelve-year-old boys have been treated for smoke inhalation after a garage caught fire in Gillingham Broadway.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene. Crews arrived to find the garage in a back garden well alight.
The boys were given oxygen for the effects of breathing in smoke and placed in the care of paramedics.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze which broke out just after 8pm last night.
There were no other reported injuries.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service says the cause of the fire has not yet been confirmed.