Home   Romney Marsh   News   Article

Romney Marsh: Fire crews called to swimming pool fire in Brenzett

ByKentOnline reporter

A timber-framed building, used to store a swimming pool plant equipment, has been destroyed by fire in the Romney Marsh.

Fire crews were called to reports of a fire in the outbuilding of a property in Brenzett.

The fire had also spread to an adjacent polytunnel containing a swimming pool.

The fire service were sent to the scene. Stock pic (6250812)
The fire service were sent to the scene. Stock pic (6250812)

Crews used a hose reel and water from a hydrant to extinguish the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

The timber building was destroyed, and the polytunnel and swimming pool were also fire damaged.

No injuries were reported and fire crews also fitted smoke alarms to a nearby home.

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More