Published: 00:00, 01 November 2016
| Updated: 07:37, 01 November 2016
A 4x4 Vauxhall had a fuel leak on a petrol station's forecourt, resulting in a small fire starting.
It happened between 7pm and 7.15pm yesterday at the Gulf garage in Ramsgate Road, Sandwich.
Ramsgate firefighters were called, but by the time they got there the fire had already been put out.
Firefighter Dave Upson said: "The people at the garage put it out with a dry powder extinguisher.
"It was a very small fire.
"We carried out an inspection on it."
The crew remained there for half an hour.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.