Published: 08:53, 13 November 2020
| Updated: 09:37, 13 November 2020
Fire crews say a blaze which broke out in kitchen in Edenbridge was likely caused by a microwave.
The fire service was called to a flat in Station Road at around 4.45pm yesterday evening.
Three fire engines were sent and on arrival, crews found the property heavily smoke-logged.
It's believed the fire started accidentally when a fault within a microwave caused it to catch alight and fill the home with smoke.
Nobody was injured but a dog was given oxygen by crews using an animal mask, before it was passed back into the care of its owner.