Published: 12:45, 28 February 2021
| Updated: 12:54, 28 February 2021
A dog has died in a flat fire which started in the living room of the property.
The blaze - believed to have started accidentally - took hold in an address in Dane Road, Margate, last night.
Fire crews were sent to the scene just after 11pm and remained on site for about two hours.
No one was injured during the incident, but a dog sadly lost its life as a result of the fire.
The three fire engines sent to the scene left Dane Road shortly before 1am.