Home   Thanet   News   Article

Fire in Vine Close, Ramsgate

By KentOnline reporter

A woman has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out in a house in Ramsgate.

Crews were called to Vine Close and arrived at around 4.35pm to find a chip pan was alight in a kitchen.

A fire service spokesman said: "The occupants were outside the property when firefighters arrived, and crews wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire before using a high pressure fan to clear the house of smoke.

Chip pan fire. Stock image
Chip pan fire. Stock image

"A woman suffering with smoke inhalation was taken to hospital by SECAmb paramedics."

Crews remained at the scene until 5.30pm.

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Follow us

Like Us on Facebook

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More