Home   Tonbridge   News   Article

Car fire in Watts Cross Road, Hildenborough


More news, no ads

LEARN MORE

A fire ripped through a broken down car in Hildenborough last night.

Firefighters were called to Watts Cross Road shortly before 11pm, where the blaze had taken hold in a courtesy vehicle.

The garage owner had gone to recover it when they noticed sparks coming from the engine.

Stock pic
Stock pic

The car was completely burned out, and crews left just after 11.20pm.

The fire is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More