Home   Tunbridge Wells   News   Article

Fire at home in Burdett Road, Tunbridge Wells

Firefighters battled a blaze at a Tunbridge Wells home.

Overnight, crews worked to extinguish the flames at the property in Burdett Road.

They arrived shortly before midnight and spent an hour-and-a-half tackling the fire.

Three fire engines attended and crews found flames and smoke pouring from the home.

Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used a main jet and a local hydrant, before clearing the smoke with a high-pressure fan.

No one was hurt.

The fire is believed to have started accidentally due to an electrical fault.

Read more: All the latest news from Tunbridge Wells

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More