Home   Tunbridge Wells   News   Article

Tunbridge Wells, Warwick Park house fire leaves man needing treatment for smoke inhalation

By Claire McWethy

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a Tunbridge Wells home late last night.

The blaze broke out in the living room of the house, in Warwick Park at 11.30pm.

Two fire engines attended and spent half an hour extinguishing the flames.

A man was treated by paramedics after inhaling smoke.

It is not known how the fire started.

Crews left the scene just before midnight.

Follow us

Like Us on Facebook

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More