Home   Weald   News   Article

Fire in Wheelbarrow Park Estate, Marden

Firefighters were called to a fire in a commercial property in the early hours of this morning.

Two fire engines rushed to Wheelbarrow Park Estate in Marden at around 2.30am.

Crews arrived to find heavy smoke coming from a room at the rear of a building.

Fire crews were called the building in Marden. Stock image
Fire crews were called the building in Marden. Stock image

They entered at the back of the property and used a hose douse the blaze.

The cause is believed to be accidental as a result of an electrical fault.

Read more: All the latest news from Weald

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More