Published: 00:00, 19 December 2014
| Updated: 11:33, 19 December 2014
Summer may be far from your mind this Christmas, but a big date in your 2015 diary has been announced: Rochester's Castle Concerts 2015.
Medway Council has revealed that the Castle Concerts series will be back on Wednesday, July 15 to Saturday, 18 July 2015.
Fans of the annual musical bonanza can now save the dates and eagerly await the announcement of all the acts who will perform in the New Year. The event attracts high-calibre acts: last year's performances came from UB40 Reunited and Shane Filan among others.
Organisers promise there will be something in store for everyone, including the much-loved party night.
Medway Council’s Cllr Howard Doe said: “Fans of the Rochester Castle Concerts told us they wanted to know the dates of the shows further in advance, so here they are – be sure to save the dates.
“Our dedicated events team have been working hard to produce a top line up which we think will get Medway on their feet come July.”
Visit www.visitmedway.org/events for future updates.