Win £250 worth of Grocery Shopping Vouchers with KentOnline:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of KM Media Group or Iliffe Media Group, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw in relation to ‘KentOnline Win’ opens for entries via Direct Carrier Billing, SMS and post via the www.kentonline.co.uk/win or www.kmfm.co.uk websites on Wednesday 29th July 2020.
- Prize Draw closes for entries via Direct Carrier Billing, SMS and post at 2.00pm on Monday 31 August 2020.
- Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 12.00pm on Monday 31 August 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
- The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Online (Direct Carrier Billing): follow the instructions on the Website to charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct Carrier Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
- SMS text – send an SMS text with the keyword WINB to 87474; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will not be counted but may still be charged.
- Post – send your name, WINB and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to KM Media Group, KentOnline Win, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Strood, ME2 4DU
There is one (1) prize of £250 Grocery shopping vouchers for a major UK supermarket of your choice.
This element of the Prize consists of £250 Grocery shopping vouchers delivered either via post or digitally to the entrant only within 28days of the competition ending.
KentOnline General Competition terms are available to read here
Prize provider: KM Media Group, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longely Road, Strood, ME2 4DU
Promoter: KM Media Group, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longely Road, Strood, ME2 4DU