Win a Sony Playstation 5 Digital Edition:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of KM Media Group or Iliffe Media Group, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw in relation to ‘KentOnline Win’ opens for entries via Direct Carrier Billing, SMS and post via the www.kentonline.co.uk/win or www.kmfm.co.uk websites on Sunday 1st November 2020.
- Prize Draw closes for entries via Direct Carrier Billing, SMS and post at 2.00pm on Sunday 20th December 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
- The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Online (Direct Carrier Billing): follow the instructions on the Website to charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct Carrier Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
- SMS text – send an SMS text with the keyword WINA to 87474; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will not be counted but may still be charged.
- Post – send your name, WINA and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to KM Media Group, KentOnline Win, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Strood, ME2 4DU
There is one (1) prize of Sony Playstation 5 Digital Edition
This element of the Prize consists of Sony Playstation 5 Digital Edition which will be send out to the winner within 28 days of the competition ending.
KentOnline General Competition terms are available to read here
Telephone: 01634 227800
Prize provider: KM Media Group, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longely Road, Strood, ME2 4DU
Promoter: KM Media Group, Medway House, Sir Thomas Longely Road, Strood, ME2 4DU