Published: 07:50, 21 July 2017 |
A fire near to a gas supply sparked an emergency response in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were initially called to reports of hedges and fencing alight in Kennington Road, Willesborough.
The incident was near a domestic gas supply, and they discovered upon arrival at around 2.30am that it had spread to a detached domestic garage.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a high-pressure hose reel jet to put out the flames and a gas engineer was called to the scene.
Two engines attended the scene and breathing apparatus was also used.
From academic achievements to engineering accolades and new facilities, Kent College offers students an outstanding school life.
Enter this month’s competition and you could win a luxurious return crossing!Sponsored editorial
There's no uniform or bells and students and staff are on first name terms. School life at Rochester Independent College is unique.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.