Published: 13:35, 04 June 2008 |
Fire crews were called to a property in Princes Street Gravesend this morning following reports of a small fire.
The fire at 10.25am is thought to have been caused after a saucepan of boiling eggs was left unattended.
Two pumps from Thames-side fire station attended to extinguish the small fire.
No-one was hurt.
Firefighter Lee Bradley said: "In the future, we would always advise people don't leave their cooking unattended."
In another incident two hours later at 12.25pm crews were sent to Maurice Lewis Place in St James Street, Gravesend.
A tumble dryer had over-heated and was smoking.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
Your No1 guide to getting married in Kent. From dresses to discos and venues to veils, we've got everything you could possibly need for your big day
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
Get the latest food and drink news, recipes from some of the nation's top chefs plus updates from Kent's vineyards and breweries.
Search in your local area to find your perfect partner in Kent, with FreshStart Dating!
PLUS, register for free!.
Read our pick of the best holiday destinations. Whether its a weekend break, or something a little bit longer, we have reviewed a wide range of holidays.