Home   Hythe   News   Article

Firefighters tackle fuse box blaze in Albert Road, Hythe

Firefighters tackled an electrical fire at a home in Hythe last night.

The blaze broke out in the fuse box at the two-storey house in Albert Road around 7.30pm.

Two fire engines were sent to extinguish the flames and clear smoke from the property.

Firefighters attended the scene Stock image.

Firefighters attended the scene Stock image.

A spokesman for the fire service said there were no injures.

He said: "Crews used a dry-powder fire extinguisher to put out a fire involving a fuse box in a cupboard.

"They also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property."

An engineer from UK Power Networks also attended the incident.

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More