Share

Light rain

Fri

16°C | 7°C

Sunny

Sat

16°C | 8°C

Sunny spells

Sun

16°C | 10°C

Home   Maidstone   News   Article

Man in his 70s treated by paramedics after kitchen fire in Burial Ground Lane, Tovil, Maidstone.

01 March 2014
by Kent Messenger reporter

Firefighters gave first aid to an elderly man after a fire started in his kitchen last night.

Crews attended the blaze at Burial Ground Lane, Tovil, Maidstone, at about 8.15pm,

They treated the man, thought to be in his late 70s, before leaving him in the care of the ambulance service.

Click here for more news from Maidstone.

Click here for more news from around the county.

Comments 

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten Username?

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments.
Please click here for our house rules.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.