The UK's fastest growing regional news website
13°C | 6°C
16°C | 7°C
16°C | 6°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Maidstone News Article
Fire crews were called to a kitchen fire in Staplehurst this afternoon.
The blaze in the two storey building in the High Street started at around 4.15pm. Crews using breathing aparatus put it out and a ventilation fan was used to disperse the smoke.
A man and a woman were treated at the scene for breathing in the smoke. The blaze was extinguished by 4.40pm.
Click here for more news from Maidstone.
Click here for more news from around the county.