The UK's fastest-growing regional news network
21°C | 14°C
20°C | 10°C
16°C | 11°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Malling News Article
A portable barbecue managed to set a car alight yesterday.
The fire happened on a driveway at Braeburn Way in Kings Hill at 10.20pm.
The barbecue had been put in a bin, but was still smouldering and set the bin alight, which then spread to an Audi parked on the drive, causing 40% damage.
Two fire crews from Maidstone and Larkfield extinguished it.
Click here for more news from Malling.
Click here for more news from around the county.