Share

Broken cloud

Tue

°C | 11°C

Clear spells

Wed

22°C | 11°C

Clear spells

Thu

22°C | 12°C

Home   Malling   News   Article

An Audi parked on a driveway in Braeburn Way, Kings Hill was badly damaged after fire spread from a barbecue

23 June 2014
by Kent Messenger reporter

 

A portable barbecue managed to set a car alight yesterday.

The fire happened on a driveway at Braeburn Way in Kings Hill at 10.20pm.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service

Kent Fire and Rescue Service

The barbecue had been put in a bin, but was still smouldering and set the bin alight, which then spread to an Audi parked on the drive, causing 40% damage.

Two fire crews from Maidstone and Larkfield extinguished it.

 

Click here for more news from Malling.

Click here for more news from around the county.

Comments 

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten Username?

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments.
Please click here for our house rules.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.