Published: 13:30, 10 November 2017
Firefighters used breathing apparatus to enter a home to tackle a fire at a property in Rainham earlier today.
Crews were called out to a three-storey house in Lonsdale Drive, at around 11.10am and discovered a fire in the lounge of the property.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and firefighters used breathing apparatus to enter the home and put out the fire.
Smoke and fumes were cleared from address by a special fan and the crew spent about 30 minutes making sure the flames were out.
The cause of the fire is thought to have be accidental.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.