Home   Sevenoaks   News   Article

Toilet blaze at Westerham Trade Centre

By David Gazet
Firefighters were called to a blaze at Westerham Trade Centre this morning.
 
The fire broke out in the toilets of a unit at the business park near London Road around 7.40am.
 
It is believed to have been caused by an overheated extractor fan which melted and set light to the vanity unit below. 
 
Stock image

Stock image

 
Crews from two engines used a hose reel jet and a dry powder extinguisher to put out the fire by just after 8am. 
 
 

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More