The UK's fastest-growing regional news network
26°C | 17°C
27°C | 13°C
22°C | 12°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Thanet News Article
Firefighters have tackled a blaze which broke out in the bedroom of a Ramsgate house.
Two fire engines and a British Red Cross unit were called to the property on Melbourne Avenue at 4.30pm.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reel jets and one main jet to tackle the flames.
They also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the building.
There are no reports of any injuries and it is unclear at this stage how the fire may have started.
Emergency teams left the scene shortly before 5pm.
Click here for more news from Thanet.
Click here for more news from around the county.