Home   Categories   Grid

Man rescued from huge blaze at flats

Man rescued from huge blaze at flats

19 December 2013

A hero has told how he helped rescue a man trapped in a blazing flat before around 50 firefighters arrived early today.

Girl, nine, escapes bedroom fire

Girl, nine, escapes bedroom fire

19 December 2013

A nine-year-old girl and her family have escaped a fire that tore through their house.

Pick-up truck destroyed in blaze

Pick-up truck destroyed in blaze

15 December 2013

A man's pick-up truck was left a burnt-out shell after bursting into flames in a residential street.

Dog dies after house fire rescue

Dog dies after house fire rescue

14 December 2013

A dog has died after being rescued along with two other animals from a blaze that left a house badly damaged.

Pictured: Man who died after being engulfed in flames at town centre park

Pictured: Man who died after being engulfed in flames at town centre park

13 December 2013

A man has spoken of his desperate attempt to save a stranger discovered on fire in a town centre park as the victim is pictured for the first time.

Christmas tree lights start lounge fire

Christmas tree lights start lounge fire

13 December 2013

Christmas could have been ruined for one family when tree lights caused a fire.

Garage fire in Maidstone

Garage fire in Maidstone

13 December 2013

Firefighters were called to a garage blaze in Recreation Close, Maidstone.

Pensioner fights fire

Pensioner fights fire

12 December 2013

A woman had to be treated for smoke inhalation after tackling a kitchen fire herself

School roof catches fire

School roof catches fire

12 December 2013

Firefighters were called after fire struck a roof at the Brockhill Park school near Hythe.

Man, 30, dies in hospital after being found on fire in park

Man, 30, dies in hospital after being found on fire in park

10 December 2013

A man found in flames at a popular town centre park has died in hospital where he was taken for horrific burns, police confirmed today.

Engineers investigate suspected gas leak

Engineers investigate suspected gas leak

10 December 2013

Crews from Kent Fire and Rescue Service and Southern Gas Network were called to a Maidstone road just before noon

Mum and baby escape flat fire in Broadstairs

Mum and baby escape flat fire in Broadstairs

10 December 2013

A mother and baby are recovering after a lucky escape from their Broadstairs home when a cooker caught fire.

Woman suffers burns to feet as toaster catches fire

10 December 2013

An elderly woman suffered smoke inhalation and burns to her feet as she tried to carry her flaming toaster outside.

Crews tackle car fire

Crews tackle car fire

09 December 2013

Firefighters attend vehicle blaze in Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone

Baby rescued from early morning fire

Baby rescued from early morning fire

08 December 2013

A baby was among four people hospitalised, after a fire broke out in a family home in Folkestone early this morning.

Fire crews spend night tackling blaze at barns

Fire crews spend night tackling blaze at barns

08 December 2013

Fire crews spent the night tackling a blaze at two barns which threatened neighbouring properties.

Man sustains burns while trying to tackle chimney fire at pub

Man sustains burns while trying to tackle chimney fire at pub

08 December 2013

A man suffered minor burns after trying to tackle a fire at a village pub.

Pet store targeted by suspected arsonists

Pet store targeted by suspected arsonists

08 December 2013

Police are investigating a suspected arson attack at a pet store in Aylesford.

Anti-theft device fills Boots with smoke

Anti-theft device fills Boots with smoke

05 December 2013

Firefighters were called to Ashford High Street chemist Boots last night, after a device meant to impede the progress of thieves went off in error.

Fire rips through kitchen

Fire rips through kitchen

04 December 2013

Crews tackle fire in Folkestone that ripped through kitchen this morning

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More