Home   Ashford   News   Article

Elderly man treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at his home in Western Avenue, Ashford

An elderly man was left needing medical treatment after a small fire broke out in the ground floor of his home.

Paramedics worked to treat the man, who is believed to have suffered smoke inhalation, at the scene of the blaze in Western Avenue, Ashford.

Two fire crews from Ashford fire station were called to deal with the incident at around 11am this morning (Saturday).

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More