Home   Ashford   News   Article

Fire crews called to laptop fire in apartment

Firefighters were called to extinguish a laptop on fire in an apartment yesterday afternoon.

Crews entered the smoke-filled property in Hillcrest, Great Chart, near Ashford, shortly after 3pm.

A laptop was discovered on fire in the lounge.

A laptop caught fire
A laptop caught fire

It is not known if anyone was home at the time, but there were no reported injuries.

Firefighters left the home at 3.36pm.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More