Home   Ashford   News   Article

Washing machine fire in Meadow Road, Ashford

Firefighters were called to put out a washing machine fire in Ashford this afternoon.

The incident occurred on Meadow Road, Ashford just before 2pm.

Two engines went to the scene and a breathing apparatus team went into the property and used a hose reel to put the fire out.

Fire crews were called. Stock pic
Fire crews were called. Stock pic

A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear smoke from the house.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More