Home   Canterbury   News   Article

Electrical charger fault sparks bedroom blaze at Plumpton Walk, Canterbury

A fault with an electrical charger is believed to have sparked a bedroom blaze in Canterbury.

Two fire engines were called to a house in Plumpton Walk just before noon.

Fire with flames. Stock picture (21927913)
Fire with flames. Stock picture (21927913)

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to put the fire out, before clearing the property of smoke with a fan.

No casualties are reported and the fire is believed to have started accidentally due to a charger fault.

Crews left after around 45 minutes.

Read more: All the latest news from Canterbury

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More