A man in his 20s suffered a broken jaw when he was assaulted by a gang of up to seven teenage thugs in Canterbury earlier this month.
The victim and another man were walking near the Westgate Towers at 2am on Sunday, November 1 when they were attacked.
A third man and woman with the victims were not hurt.
Detective have released descriptions of six of the seven attackers:
* First suspect: white man, 5ft 7ins tall of average build, aged around 18 years old with dark shaved hair and was wearing a black tracksuit and had a skull mask with him.
* Second suspect: White man, 6ft 2ins tall, with broad shoulders and aged around 18 years old. He had a hood up, a black tracksuit and a bandana or scarf covering his face.
* Third suspect: A white man, 6ft tall, with an average build and 6ft tall, around 18 years old. He had short dark hair and was wearing a sky blue tracksuit.
* Fourth suspect: A white man, about 5ft 8ins, with a slim build, around 17 years old.He had a front tooth missing, and had short dark hair. He was wearing a grey hoody and black trousers and had a bruise over one eye.
* Fifth suspect: A white man, around 5ft 8 ins tall, with a slim build and around 16 years old. He had ginger hair and was wearing a tan-coloured tracksuit.
* Sixth suspect: A white man wearing a grey tracksuit.
The seventh man was also white.
Anyone with information can call police on 01843 222289 quoting ZY/34424/15.