Firefighters had to tackle a blaze that wrecked a flat.
They were called to Mitchell Close, Dartford, just after 11pm yesterday.
A Kent Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: Three fire engines were sent to the scene and crews arrived to smoke and flames issuing from the second floor of the building.
"Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a main jet and hose reel jet to tackle the blaze before clearing smoke from the property with a high pressure fan."
Two occupants got out of the first floor flat and were passed into the care of South East Coast Ambulance (SECAmb) paramedics for minor smoke inhalation.
Fire crews finished at the scene just after 12.10am today.
KFRS says The fire is believed to have started accidentally due to an electrical fault.
A spokesman for SECAmb said: "Ambulance crews attended the scene and two patients, suffering from smoke inhalation, were assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital."