Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at a business in the early hours.
Crews in four fire engines rushed to Lowfield Street in Dartford at about 1.45am following reports of flames coming from an outbuilding at a commercial premises.
Teams wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to douse the fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
They also used a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.
No one was injured in the blaze.
Crews left the scene just after 3am.