Home   Dartford   News   Article

Kent Fire and Rescue called to kitchen blaze in Sun Road, Swanscombe

A blaze broke out at a kitchen in Swanscombe yesterday when candles melted on the cooker hob.

Two crews were called to an address in Sun Road at 2.45pm after the fire spread to the extractor, cupboards and worktop.

Firefighters doused the flames using buckets of water. They also used the thermal imaging camera to look for hotspots.

Sun Road, Swanscombe. Google Street View
Sun Road, Swanscombe. Google Street View

They left the home at 3.06pm.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More