Published: 19:59, 04 March 2021
| Updated: 20:04, 04 March 2021
The search for a man who went missing in the Dartford area has been called off after a body was found.
Police appealed for help to find Nathan Cherry who was last seen in the Stone area at around 6am on Monday.
It was first thought his last known location was an area of Darenth Wood Road but a renewed appeal, issued by police yesterday, said it was the Stone area where he'd last been seen.
This evening, a police spokesman said: "Please be aware that Kent Police is no longer appealing for information to help locate a man who had been reported missing from Dartford, following the discovery of a body in the area on the afternoon of Thursday, March 4.
"Formal identification has not yet taken place, however the family of a 37-year-old man, who was last seen in the Stone area on 1 March, have been informed.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious and a report is being prepared for the coroner."