Home   Dartford   News   Article

Two people taken to hospital after a fire in an airing cupboard

Two people were taken to hospital after a small fire broke out in an airing cupboard.

Fire crews from Dartford and Swanley were called to a house in Leechcroft Avenue, Swanley at 10.30pm last night.

There were no smoke detectors in the property and a man and a woman had to be taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters left the home an hour later, after installing smoke detectors in the property.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More