Home   Folkestone   News   Article

Dog dies in house blaze

A DOG has died in a house fire in Penfold Road at Folkestone.

Fire crews needed breathing apparatus to tackle the flames. It is understood some members of the family were in but managed to escape.

It is believed faulty wiring in a utility room, was to blame. The fire spread to the house which was uninhabitable after the blaze which broke out just before noon on Monday.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More