Home   Maidstone   News   Article

Bearsted: Dog saves owner from fire at Shillingheld Close home


More news, no ads

LEARN MORE

A dog saved its owner's life after smoke began filling her Bearsted home.

The woman, aged in her late 20s, received oxygen therapy after a fire started in her garage shortly after 1am this morning.

Three fire engines were called to the address in Shillingheld Close, Bearsted, and spent just over an hour tackling the blaze.

Stock image
Stock image

The occupant's pet dog alerted her to the fire, which is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More