Home   Maidstone   News   Article

Western Road, Maidstone fire in first floor bedroom

Fire crews were called after a fire broke out in a bedroom on the first floor of a building.

The blaze was in the bedroom of the property in Western Road, Maidstone, and broke out just before 10pm yesterday.

The occupant managed to get out of the property safely and was given oxygen therapy and first aid by firefighters.

Firefighters battled the blaze. Stock picture.
Firefighters battled the blaze. Stock picture.

Crews used breathing apparatus while battling the flames with a hose reel jet.

They remained on scene after the fire was out to damp down any remaining embers, and to carry out salvage work.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More