Firefighters were called to a garage fire which spread to a bungalow during the early hours of this morning.
Crews responded to the blaze in Hildenborough, Tonbridge, just before 1am.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokesman said: “Crews were called to reports of a fire inside a garage.
“Two fire engines were sent to the scene and crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, which had started to spread to the adjacent bungalow.”
It’s believed the fire started accidentally due to an electrical fault.
The fire brigade left the scene at about 3.15am.