Firefighters have issued a warning after a garden blaze spread from a brazier to an outdoor sofa and damaged a home.
Two fire engines were called to the scene in Foord Street, Rochester, at 4.39pm yesterday.
Crews used a high-pressure hose reel jet to put out the flames, which had also spread to wooden materials in the garden and caused damaged to the rear of the property.
No injuries were reported and operations ended at 5.10pm.
A warning is now being issued to residents to take care when using outdoor fire pits, chimineas and braziers, with advice to keep the fire small and well away from anything that could catch alight, including property, fences and greenery.
Burning should also be supervised at all times.