Firefighters tackled a blazing tree after it caught light from a bonfire.
Two pumps were sent to Broomhill Park, off Gorse Road, Strood at 8.55pm on Monday, August 17.
One pump was already on its way after firefighters spotted black smoke in the sky, when control then informed them another pump was being sent over due to the volume of calls received from members of the public.
Crews were at the scene for an hour tackling the blaze which is thought to have started through an unattended bonfire at a neighbouring property.
A spokesman for Kent Fire and Rescue said: "We would advise that if you are going to have a bonfire make sure it is properly supervised and you have extinguishers to hand."
There was no damage to surrounding property or injuries reported.