Published: 09:34, 11 December 2019
| Updated: 10:27, 11 December 2019
Firefighters helped a burns victim after a gas explosion in a restaurant.
The crew attended the Coast to Coast venue in Medway Valley Leisure Park in Strood.
They were called to the eatery at 9.30am yesterday following a small blast.
There appeared to be a gas leak in the American diner's kitchen, causing what they described as a “small pop”.
The team, from Strood fire station, secured the gas and electric mains and tended to the victim’s minor burns.
More by this authorRachel Dixon