Gillingham’s players have been told to stay at home for the rest of the week.
The club confirmed on Tuesday that no more training will take place until then.
Players will be maintaining their fitness in isolation.
Boss Steve Evans had been keen to keep training at full tempo but the government announced more stringent advice on Monday.
A message from the Gills said: “Manager Steve Evans has confirmed that, after taking medical advice, he has instructed his players to stay away from training until next Monday.
“Each of the players has been given their daily individual training plans.”
Professional football is currently on hold until April 3, at the earliest, to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
A possible extension to the league season has been made easier with the postponement of this summer's Euro 2020 tournament, which was comfirmed by UEFA on Tuesday afternoon. A new date of June 11-July 11 2021 has been proposed.
Gillingham players were in on Monday, along with senior staff, but the club’s offices have been closed for two days.
That was extended on Tuesday until Monday, March 23 at the earliest.
There is no access to the club shop or ticket office for supporters.
A club statement said :”We would like to inform supporters that, in light of the advice the football club has been given in regards to the coronavirus outbreak, the decision has been taken to the shut the offices at MEMS Priestfield Stadium.”
With staff away from the club, phone lines are also down but emails are being monitored.
The suspension of football has led to innovative ways of engaging fans. Leyton Orient have organised a FIFA 20 tournament involving 128 clubs, including the Gills.
Orient are hoping the tournament, which can be followed on twitter, will help raise £50,000 which will be used to help EFL clubs in dire financial circumstances as a result of fixture postponement as well as for MIND Charity and Covid-19 cure research.