Published: 17:25, 07 November 2017
Firefighters have given oxygen to a casualty after a fire broke out in a kitchen.
Crews were called to reports of smoke issuing from a house in Elm Road, St Mary’s Bay, at 2.40pm today.
Two engines attended and discovered a small fire in the kitchen which had already been put out.
Using a fan and breathing apparatus, they cleared smoke from the property and gave oxygen to an occupant, who was then attended to by the ambulance service.
They left the scene shortly after 3pm.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.