A bus driver has been treated by paramedics after inhaling toxic fumes coming from his vehicle.
Emergency services were called to Noah's Ark in Kemsing just before 12.30pm yesterday to reports of smoke coming from a bus.
Fire crews evacuated the driver and passengers and discovered the battery had overheated, causing a leak.
Fumes entered the driver's compartment.
Paramedics assessed the man on scene and treated him for fume inhalation.
No other passengers required medical treatment.
Kent Police was made aware of the incident but is not investigating.